- $7 trillion+ dollars is spent on healthcare globally each year.
- A large part of this is “sickcare” costs that could be avoided with preventive medicine and changes to behavior.
- Changing behavior is challenging without an effective incentive.
- Blockchain and smart contracts can be the tool to both dynamically incentivize most behaviors and deliver the digital value as the reward.
- While solving the healthcare financial crisis, more importantly, the wellness and happiness of people avoiding sickness is improved.