This session will feature some of the hottest Blockchain start-ups showcasing their latest projects across all sectors.
- Rentberry: An all-encompassing long-term rental platform that manages every step of the rental process, from hosting open houses to paying rent. It leverages blockchain infrastructure and smart contracts technology to ensure seamless rental experience and allows for crowdsourcing to help tenants save billions in rental security deposits.
- Kinguin: Changed gaming by introducing a marketplace where gamers could sell their extra cd-keys. Proceeding with an ICO changes gaming again by introducing a decentralized marketplace for digital games, items and services, enabling global player-to-player trade empowered by blockchain and smart contracts.
- Project PAI: A blockchain protocol for intelligent avatars in the AI economy. Project PAI is an open source blockchain protocol that enables a decentralized peer-to-peer AI economy where every person in the world can create, own, and manage their PAI.
- Bottos: Bottos is a decentralized network share protocol based on blockchain technology to realize the registration, distribution and transfer transaction of AI data and models through point to point network. The size of Bottos community reached 100,000 people since inception
- TrustaBit: Uses blockchain technology with smart contracts to issue vouchers automatically to customers when their flights are delayed or canceled.