Hear from five of the latest companies entering the Blockchain market about their exciting new ideas.
- TradePlayz is the world’s premiere platform for fantasy trading and investment that allows you to earn money with your own mind from simply playing the game.
- Karma – P2P scoring and lending, any assets, collateral and interest rates, empowering trust-based communities all over the world
- ICON – The ICON project is building one of the largest decentralized networks in the world. Boasting communities comprised of reputable institutions – banks, securities, insurance, hospitals, universities, and more. ICON’s decentralized applications (DAPPs), including Blockchain ID and Payment & Exchange, can benefit current and future communities.
- Higher Edge Software – RadJav allows developers to create native multiplatform applications quickly and easily with nearly the same look, code, and performance across Windows, Linux*, Mac OSX*, and HTML5. Within the same environment developers can send and receive funds over it’s built-in blockchain using XRJ coins. Coming soon, developers will also be able to execute smart contracts and host their applications on it’s decentralized datacenter.
- Ammbr – 4.1 Billion people do not have an Internet connection, or it is of a poor quality. Ammbr is designed to extend the Internet, and its benefits, to these people using viral profit motives.