Hundreds of new Blockchain companies have launched this year – discover some of the companies on the bleeding edge, either about to launch ICOs or having recently completed them.
- Spectiv – The Signal Token (SIG) Protocol is designed to decentralize the buying, selling, and rewarding of attention across media platforms by removing centralized intermediaries from advertising transactions.
- Starbase – Starbase is a blockchain token based crowdfunding/ sourcing platform. By using Starbase, innovative startsups can fundraise and crowdsource by issuing blockchain tokens. Now launching STAR token.
- The Divi Project – Divi is a new blockchain and “Smart Wallet” created to bridge the gap between the crypto world and the masses.
- Bitdeal – Using the Bitdeal app, Bitdeal coin holders can engage in transactions with a broad range of retail and entertainment partners worldwide. Taking inspiration from the likes of Groupon and Agoda, the company aims to dramatically improve the consumer experience in B2C payments
- MAP – (Mapping Aggregation Platform), is a decentralized mapping protocol that allows anyone to contribute and access mapping information stored on the blockchain. MAP intends to provide a protocol for the world to speak for itself, be it location-based information, augmented reality data, autonomous vehicle or drone routes, or any other information that requires location for context.